Recommendations will be presented, public comments taken
The in-person meeting starts at 9am and includes information from four committees: Western AK salmon, Gulf of AK halibut and salmon, Bering Sea and Gulf of AK crab, and Science, Technology and Innovation.
Here is the link to the ADFG page with all the information —
All of the task force recommendations for research, state engagement and management will be discussed. The are included in the links below:
Agenda and zoom links
- Agenda (PDF 132 kB)
- ABRT Final Committee Reports (PDF 402 kB)
- ABRT Committee Research Priorities (PDF 178 kB)
- ABRT Committee Public Comments (PDF 501 kB)
- ABRT Committee Additional Proposals (PDF 163 kB)
- State Engagement and Management Recommendations (PDF 216 kB)
- ABRT Overview (PDF 187 kB)
- Gulf of Alaska Halibut and Salmon Committee Report (PDF 190 kB)
- Bering Sea & Gulf of Alaska Crab Committee Report (PDF 950 kB)
- Western Alaska Salmon Committee Report (PDF 174 kB)
- Join Zoom Meeting:
- Meeting Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82401956330?pwd=b3RuMGlxbzRSeUZENjVoTndPdjZ4QT09
- Meeting ID: 824 0195 6330
- Passcode: 101222
- One tap mobile:
Where’s the voice of the public? …
An observation: The task force has been meeting since January. In terms of public input, only three written comments were provided, all by the same group: SalmonState.
Other comments may have been made via email but there is no compilation of that information, if any.