Day-long conference in Feb. connects fishermen to markets
Thursday, February 29 at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Bellingham, WA
WILD SEAFOOD CONNECTION – presented by the Port of Bellingham – is a one-day conference aimed at the independent commercial fisherman who wants to learn about direct marketing to restaurants, retailers, brokers, and seafood buyers.
- Hear from restaurants and retailers, brokers and seafood buyers about what they need from you.
- Hear from your colleagues about successful business models through small business case studies.
- Processing and Distribution: Learn how to get your high-quality product to market.
- Learn about funding sources for business operations, new equipment, vessel repowers and new construction. State and federal sources, as well as private lending will be discussed.
- Valuable one-on-one round-table discussions with vendors, direct marketers, funding experts and colleagues.